Montag, 27. Januar 2014

Cheese-Muffins

Hey baking friends!


Today I'm gonna write my last post in english. My semester is over, but this is just my last post in english. I will do it in german. I think I can write better in german and I can express myself better. But I hope you all have enjoyed the lasts posts and I hope you'll enjoy it also in german.
Therefore it will be a second channel, I will also post cooking recipes - so be excited ;)

So, today I want to show you cheesy muffins. They are quick to do and not so expensive.

You need about 10 minutes for the preparation and 25 for baking. The Ingredients will cost about 5,50€ (but think: it is deepening on what you already have at home).

Ingredients (8-9 pieces):


170g flour
2tsp. of baking powder
2 tbsp. of parsley
2tbsp. of sage
4tbsp. of parmesan
2 eggs
50g butter
300ml yogurt natural
salt and pepper







1.

Mix the flour with baking powder, herbs and Parmesan cheese. Melt the butter, then mix the yogurt with the butter and the eggs. Lift the whole under the flour mixture and put salt and pepper in it.


2.

Now preheat the oven (160°). After that put the cheese-muffins in the oven and let it bake for 25 minutes. Done :)


Do you like spicy muffins or just sweet? 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Krisitina,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog during the semester and I am very happy that you will continue it in german. Also "Thumbs up" for your idea of posting cooking recipes as well. I am sure they will be very delicious and I am looking forward of trying some of them by myself.
    To answer your question: I like booth of them - spicy and sweet muffins. So I think your cheese muffins are worth a try ;)
    Best wishes,
    Annka

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, thanks I'm very happy to hear that. Yes, I hope the other readers will also like the cooking recipies. I think the first one will be a salad. :)

      Love, Kristina

      Löschen