Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Figs-Almond-Biscuit-Dessert

Hi everybody!


I have to tell you a story which was happend to me yesterday.
I was shopping with my mum and for this recipe I wanted to buy figs. So I went to the supermarket just thinking about my recipe and the ingredients. I went to the fruit-corner and saw apples, pears, bananas but no figs – shit! 'OK' I figuered, 'go to the next supermarket and figs will be there'. I went to the next shop and... Yes, you're right - no figs. So, I was in five supermarkets and there were no figs, just dried figs. I'm sorry about that, normally this recipe is with fresh figs. But I tasted it and it was okay, not so yummy when it is with fresh figs but okay.  ;)

For doing this recipe you need about 10 minutes but it is a little bit expensive because of the maple syrup but you can also use it for pancakes or yoghurt. Costs for this recipe: circa 8,50€.

Ingredients for 4 Person:



4 figs
300g mascarpone
200g natural yoghurt
3 tbsp. of marpe syrup
1 small package of vanilla sugar
130g almond biscuit








  1. First you have to wash and dry the figs (fresh figs). Next you cut 3 ½ of them into cubes. The last half you slice it into four. Sprinkle the figs with 2 tsbp. of the marple syrup and mix it.


  1. The next step is, you scramble the mascarpone, the vanilla sugar, the yoghrut with the rest of the marple syrup. After that you crack the almond biscuit.

     3.  The last step, you put the figs into four small bowls, next the mascarpone creme and after that the almond biscuit – there are on the top and a piece of the fig.

Bon appétit!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen