Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Chocolate-Muffins with surprise

Hi guys,


this week I will do chocolate-muffins with a little surprise.
They are realy yummy, I mean chocolate is always mhhmmm but with this surprise they are exceptional. I love muffins or cupcakes because you can bring it to every party or you can take it to a visit – they are like a snack ;)


For this recipe you need about 15 minutes and it costs circa 5,50€ (depending on what you have at home).

Ingredients (12 pieces):


200g flour
50g almonds
3 tsbp. of cocoa powder
3 tsp. of baking powder
2 eggs
100g sugar
80 ml oil
300g buttermilk
12 pices of Toffifee
100g chocolate coating

Grease the muffin mold very well, otherwise the Toffifee stick down very slightly. 

But my tip: Take a paper case ;)


1.

Mix the eggs with the sugar, the oil and the buttermilk. After that you stir the flour, the almonds, cocoa powder and the baking powder in. Next you put the batter in the paper cases and press one Toffifee in the batter. (The batter is very fluid, do not be surprised, but then it is very fluffy.)



2. 

Next you put the muffins for 20 minutes into the oven (160°C). Let it rest in the oven (for a short time) and remove immediately. When you are finished, you have to put the chocolate coating into the bain-marie. 
The last step is the easiest one: You decorate the muffins ;)



Which chocolate-muffins do you prefer?

4 Kommentare:

  1. Großartig - das muss ich mal ausprobieren :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine von Everyday Pleasures

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh Yes, they are so yummy, the chocolate with the caramel mhhmm :) Please tell me, when you've baked them, how they are.

      Love, Kristina

      Löschen
  2. Hey Kristina,

    I've just read your recipe "Chocolate-Muffins with surprise" and it sounds really yummy. I was looking for a sweet I can bake for my best friend and me back at home on Christmas. I remembered your blogpost because this kind of muffins is something special and fancy.
    Your description with the different steps and the list of ingredients is very helpful and I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun baking them.
    Although baking isn't my strength - I'm better in cooking ;-)

    Love, Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's great :)
      Recently, I love trying new recipes and so to learn cooking even better. Perhaps you have an easy , delicious favorite recipe ?
      Love, Kristina

      Löschen