Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Autumn-Cake (yummy and easy)

Hi!

Yesterday I baked a new cake I've never baked before. When I saw the ingredients, I didn't know, if this cake will be delicious or just OK – you know?!
But I thought to myself “Do not be shy and try it out!“ So I tried it: delicious!!!
It is one of the best cakes I've ever baked. It is with cinnamon and I love cinnamon in autumn/ winter. It smells of spices and they always reminds me of winter. It reminds me of a wonderful day in winter: it snows and you sit by the fireside and drink hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon.
I called this cake the autumn-cake.
Also my family love this cake now – even my sister, normally she doesn't like cinnamon. But she says it was good.

The preparation needs only 15 minutes, but the cake have to bake about 90 minutes. The price for this cake is circa 4€.

Ingredients:

400g sugar
4 eggs
1 small package of vanilla sugar
350g flour
½ small package of paking powder
4 tsp. cinnamon
2 apples (peeled and diced)
0.5 glass of cherries
100g hazelnuts (wholly)






1.

First you have to whisk the sugar with the vanilla sugar and the four eggs up. Then you mix the flour with the baking powder and the cinnamon and fold it in.


2.

After that you peel the apples and cut them into cubes. The next step is, you have to drain the cherries. If you have done that, you can put the apples, the cherries and the hazelnut into the batter and fold it in.
Now the cake have to bake for 90 minutes (170°C) - my tip: Do aluminum foil after an hour on the cake, so it is not too dark.


This is it. ;)


Are you also enthusiastic like me? What is your best cake for this season?  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen