Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Cinnamonroll-Cake

Hey guys,


today I want to show you a cake which I baked for the first time. He is with cinnamon rolls, and I love these „Ohrfeigen“ with cinnamon. But to be honest, I thought it will be more delicious. It is less sweet, but I like it. But what bothers me is that I can taste the cinnamon, not as good as the „Ohrfeigen“ - the next time I put more cinnamon onto.

All in all it is an delicious cake and in my opinion it is easy to bake.



You need about 15 minutes for the preparation and one hour to let the dough rise. The recipe costs circa 4,50€.

Ingredients:


For the dough


1 yeast
120ml water (lukewarn)
120ml milk (lukewarm)
60g margarine
60g sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. of salt
480g flour

For the filling


2 tsp. of cinnamon
40g sugar
as needed butter (melted)


For the icing


120g icing sugar
1 small package of vanilla sugar
1 tbsp. of milk


1.


First you do the dough. You mix all the ingredients for the dough (it should be easy to take it out). Next you let the dough prove.


2.


The next step is doing the filling. After you've let the dough prove, you roll it out (ca. 76x46 cm). Then you have to grease the dough and drege it with the sugar and the cinnamon.

After that you furl the dough on the longer side and cut the roll into 4cm pieces. These you put into a springform pan and put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes (175°C).


3.


The last step is, you have to put the icing (icing sugar with vanilla sugar and milk) onto the hot cake.

Do you have another recipes with cinnamon which you prefer?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen