Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Baked Apple

Hey everybody!


Yesterday I made a pre-Christmas meal for my family. There were chicken legs with potatoes and red cabbage. As dessert we had a delicious baked apple and this I want to show you today.
This recipe is very easy to make and tastes delicious. A warm apple with delicious marzipan filling (I love marzipan ). In the marzipan are delicious chopped almonds. With a custard and actually even a scoop of vanilla ice – but we had none at home :(

For this recipe you need circa 35minutes. It costs about 5€.

 Ingredients (4 apples):

100g marzipan
3tbsp. of chopped almonds
4 apples (e.g. Boskoop)
4tbsp.of lemon juice
130ml apple juice
1 package of custard powder
2tbsp. of sugar
250ml milk

if you want: raisins (but I don't like them much)



1.

Cut the into four pieces and mix with the almonds. Then shape into small rolls. Cut out the cores of the apples and put the marzipan roles into. Place the apples in a baking dish and sprinkle with lemon- and apple juice. Then the apples have to roast in the oven (200° for 25 minutes).


2.

Then mix the sauce powder with sugar and three tablespoons of milk. Boil the remaining milk and add the sauce powder to the milk and boil while stirring. Put the sauce over the baked apples and ready is the delicious dessert. 

What is your typical Christmas dessert?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi :) I tried this recipe a few days ago, because I had left most of the required ingredients from baking Christmas cookies. That was quite good as I could use them for something delicious. I liked the baked apples very much as I love marzipan, too.
    For Christmas, we had honey parfait for dessert, which was also great.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh that's great :) I'm happy to hear it.
      How do you make this parfait? I would love to try it ;)

      Löschen