Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013


Hello everbody, this is my first blog. In this blog I will post a recipe once a week. I love to bake and I will try to bake seasonal and interesting things - I hope you will enjoy it.

In my first blog I want to suggest you one of my lovely cake. At first view it maybe looks like the foodstuff are not compatible, but it is very yummy.

Ingredients

For the crumbles:

30g roasted peanuts without salt
40g dried cranberries
100g flour
75g sugar
1 packet bourbon-vanilla sugar
75g soft butter

Sponge mixture:

125g soft butter
125g sugar and a little bit salt
3 eggs
190g flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

Moreover:

2 piled tbsp. peanut butter (creamy)
2 tbsp. sour cream
4 mellow pears (800g)

1. 

To make the crumbles, you have to hash the peanuts and the cranberries. Next knead flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and the soft butter, so you get crumbles. After that you can put it aside.












2.

First you mix butter, peanut butter, sugar and salt. Next you can add the eggs. After that you mix the flour with the baking powder and add it with the sour cream - scramble it to a smooth batter.

3.

Put the batter into a springform pan (26 cm). Then you peel the pears, quarter and core them. But my tip is, buy williams christ pears in a can- it is easier and delicious. Next carve the quarters and put them on the batter.

4.

Put the crumbles on the cake and bake it in the pre-heated oven for 60 minutes. (160°)

Now you-

bake it and love it!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen